We go the extra mile to get you a New Title!
We are a State of Maine Motor Vehicle Authorized Statutory Agent. This allows us to obtain titles and registrations on behalf of others.
Because of favorable title laws in the State of Maine, we’re able to get vehicle titles that residents of other states would have great difficulty obtaining (or not be able to obtain at all).Here's how to get a new or replacement vehicle title using our service:
- Place an order using our online system and pay securely via credit card or PayPal
- We review and assign your application to a Title Specialist (please allow 5 business days)
- You provide your Title Specialist with the required supporting documentation
Documentation we may require, but not limited to:
- Photos of the vehicle
- Photo of the VIN or HIN tag
- VIN Verification
- Orignal, Notarized Bill of Sale
- Original notarized Vehicle Power of Attorney Authorization (form provided)
- Copy of your Driver’s License
- Proof of Insurance
Note: We do not print titles! We work with various state DMVs to obtain a title for your vehicle.
Well... what are you waiting for? Get Your New Title!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I lost my title, can you get me a new one?
A: If the title was in your name (name printed on front), please contact the DMV in the state the title was issued for a duplicate.
Q: I need a title for a vehicle that has a Certificate of Destruction, Junk, Parts-Only, Non-Repairable, or Total Loss title.
A: Sorry, we cannot assist you when a title has been branded with any of the above.
Q: I need a title for a kit car, street rod, rat rod, replica, custom-built auto or motorcycle.
A: We are not currently accepting applications for these vehicles. You may check back with us in 90-120 days.
Q: I do not have a VIN.
A: We are not currently accepting applications for vehicles without a VIN or with non-conforming VINs. You may check back with us in 90-120 days.
Please feel free to contact us for more info.