We go the extra mile to get you a New Title!
We are a State of Maine Motor Vehicle Authorized Statutory Agent. This allows us to obtain titles and registrations on behalf of others.
Because of favorable title laws in the State of Maine, we’re able to get vehicle titles that residents of other states would have great difficulty obtaining (or not be able to obtain at all).
Here’s how to get a new or replacement vehicle title using our service:
- Place an order using our online system and pay securely via credit card or PayPal.
- Once your payment has been received, a title specialist will be assigned to you (please allow 5 business days)
- Through our online system, your title specialist will ask you to provide supporting documentation. Documentation we require may include:
- Photo of the vehicle
- Photo of the VIN or HIN tag
- Photos of State Inspection sticker or copy of State Inspection Report
- VIN Verification
- Notarized Bill of Sale
- Original Notarized Vehicle Power of Attorney Authorization
- Copy of your Driver's License
- Proof of Insurance
- Completed ASE Inspection (for vehicle years 1947 to 1985 if roadworthy) • learn more
If your vehicle year is 1947 to 1985 it must be roadworthy. Roadworthy is determined by the following, but not limited to:
- Vehicle must have current state inspection sticker or inspection report OR pass an ASE Certified Technician Inspection (ASE Inspection form will be provided)
- Pass a visual inspection (color photos of all four sides of the vehicle must be submitted).
- If your vehicle is missing bumpers/fenders, side mirrors, has oversized tires, or appears to and/or appears to be a restoration in progress or a project car, etc. - it is not roadworthy.
If your vehicle is not roadworthy we can obtain a title for your vehicle however, an additional fee ranging from $300 to $555, depending on the specifics of your vehicle, will be required.
- Some of this documentation can be uploaded, emailed, or faxed; other information will have to be to be sent to us via US Postal Mail or FedEx.
- Once all information is received your Title Specialist will begin processing your application right away. If you paid $395 to $495 you can expect to receive a Maine State Registration within 45 to 90 days which you can use to obtain a title from your local DMV. The process-ing time for all other vehicles will vary depending on the specifics of your vehi-cle. In some cases it may take up to 150-180 days to receive your title. Your Title Specialist will be able to provide further information.
Note: If you paid $395 to $495 you will receive a Maine State Registration which you can use to obtain a title from your local DMV. In some cases, we may be able to obtain the title for you however, an additional fee will be required.
We do not print titles! We work with various state DMVs to obtain a title for your vehicle.
Well... what are you waiting for? Get Your New Title!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I lost my title, can you get me a new one?
A: If the title was in your name (name printed on front), please contact the DMV in the state the title was issued for a duplicate.
Q: I need a title for a vehicle that has a Certificate of Destruction, Junk, Parts-Only, Non-Repairable, or Total Loss title.
A: Sorry, we cannot assist you when a title has been branded with any of the above.
Q: I need a title for a kit car, street rod, rat rod, replica, custom-built auto or motorcycle.
A: We are not currently accepting applications for these vehicles. You may check back with us in 90-120 days.
Q: I do not have a VIN.
A: We are not currently accepting applications for vehicles without a VIN or with non-conforming VINs. You may check back with us in 90-120 days.
Please feel free to contact us for more info.