Motorcycle Builders Title Service for Custom Bike & Chopper Manufacturers
If you build two or more custom motorcycles a year we can get your own unique VIN pattern registered with the US Department of Commerce National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
You will be able to give your customers MSO™s (Manufacturers Statement of Origin) or MCO™s (Manufacturers Certificate of Origin) that can be taken to any DMV in the country and transferred to a title. No more guessing about whether to use a third party number or an ambush number. You will never have to use a donor number and take the chance of a police check on the number coming up "Not this Vehicle."
Maine-ly Titles Inc. is dictated to helping individuals and companies title lost and hard to title vehicles. We have expanded our expert motorcycle lost or missing title service to include motorcycle builders for getting titles for their custom bikes.
Our motorcycle builders™ title service works for:
- Motorcycle enthusiasts who build more than one bike a year
- Custom motorcycle builders
- Motorcycle clubs and shops who want to build motorcycles as a licensed manufacturer
- Custom bike restorers and rebuilders including salvage rebuilders
- Other motorcycle manufactures within the United States of America
When you sign up for our Motorcycle Builders Title Service, we will get you a VIN registered with US Dept of Commerce National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and MSO any style, any CC, any State, or your money back, it's guaranteed we will complete the building process!
Maine-ly Titles Inc. will get you:
- Your Builders License
- A VIN pattern for producing more than one motorcycle
- A MSO or MCO for each VIN number under the license agreement
- Customer satisfaction from your customers who will have confidence in the professional way you handle the titling process for your bikes
The cost for the license is $1,400.00 which includes all paper work, ordering fees, license, VIN number and MSO or MCO for your first custom motorcycle. After you have your Builders License, all other VIN Numbers and MSO™s or MCO™s are $250 each.
This is an introductory price, act now.
Get your Motorcycle Builders License NOW! Safe, secure* credit card payments accepted online or call our operators, NOW! 1-866-463-8485 between the Hours of 9am - 6pm EST. If we are not available please leave your Name, Phone number, and State you reside in. We will call you back. Thank you.
The main office of Maine-ly Titles Inc is located on the banks of the Penobscot River in Brewer, Maine. We employ Title Specialists located in satellite offices around the country who provide unparalleled customer service in obtaining titles for individuals and companies nationwide. Since 2001 Mike "The Title Guy" Rolnick has assisted residents in Maine - where he is a Statutory Agent - with their registration and title needs. In 2003, Mike recruited his cousin Jay "The Title Guy" Smith as company CEO to expand what is now our nationwide operation.
Every state follows pretty much the same requirements for getting a title but the procedures for running the gauntlet are different. A vehicle title (or motorcycle title) is a legal form, establishing a person or business as the legal owner of a vehicle. Vehicle titles in the U.S. are issued by each state Department of Motor Vehicles.
The certificate of title normally specifies:
- Identifying information about the vehicle, normally at minimum its vehicle identification number, make, and year of manufacture.
- Technical information about the vehicle to define its taxation regime, such as its gross vehicle weight and motive power.
- The name and address of the purchaser or "registered owner" who would normally possess and use it.
- f money is owed on the vehicle, the name of the lien holder or "legal owner" to whom this money is owed.
GetNewTitle.com respects your security - All personal consumer information submitted through this web site will be held confidential within the company and is NOT shared or sold to anyone.