Full Title Service
How to get a new title for your vehicle using our service:
- Create an account for free at GetNewTitle.com.
- Complete the online application and submit payment using our secure online system using a Credit Card or PayPal.
- We will review and assign your application to a Title Specialist. Please allow 3-5 business days.
- Provide your Title Specialist with the requested supporting documentation.
- We mail your title to you! It’s that easy.
Documentation we may require:
- Photos of the vehicle
- Photo of the VIN or HIN tag
- VIN Verification
- Original, Bill of Sale
- Copy of Drivers License
- Original Notarized Vehicle Power of Attorney Authorization (form provided)
- Copy of your Driver’s License
Some of this documentation can be uploaded, emailed, or faxed. Other information will have to be mailed to us.
If you have completed an application for a boat, you can expect to receive a Maine State Registration within 7-10 days after receiving all required documents and information. You can use the Maine registration to obtain a title from your local DMV.
The processing time for all other vehicles will vary depending on the specifics of your vehicle. In some cases, it may take up to 6-8 weeks to receive your title. Your Title Specialist will be able to provide further information.
Note: We do not print titles! We work with various state DMVs to obtain a title for your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I lost my title. Can you get me a new one?
A: If the title was in your name (name printed on the front), please contact the DMV in the state the title was issued for a duplicate. If that is not the case, then Yes, we can help.
Q: I need a title for a kit car, street rod, rat rod, replica, custom-built auto, or motorcycle.
A: We are not currently accepting applications for these vehicles. You may check back with us in 90-120 days.
Q: I do not have a VIN.
A: We are not currently accepting applications for vehicles without a VIN. You may check back with us in 90-120 days.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Please Note: We reserve the right to retain a service fee for applications processed and rejected by the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
2003 & Older – $895
2004 & Newer – $1,195
Yes! We can get a title for your used car. No case is too complicated.
We specialize in:
- Securing new or replacement titles so you can register your used car.
- Finding a lost title so you can transfer ownership.
- Issuing titles for used cars that have been abandoned, impounded, towed, or unclaimed.
- Getting a new title for used cars purchased or sold at private or public sales or auctions.
When you sign up for our used car title service, we will find your title for you or obtain a new title. Any make, any model, any year, in any state, or your money back. It’s guaranteed we will find or replace your car title!
Boat & Watercraft Titles – All Years – $495
Yes! We can get a title for your watercraft. No case is too complicated.
We specialize in:
- Securing new or replacement titles so you can register your watercraft
- Finding a lost title so you can transfer ownership
- Issuing titles for watercraft that have been abandoned, impounded, towed, or unclaimed
- Getting a new title for watercraft purchased or sold at private or public sale or auction.
When you sign up for our watercraft title service, we will find any lost watercraft title for you or obtain a new watercraft title. Any make, any model, any year, in any state, or your money back. It’s guaranteed we will find or replace your watercraft title!
Four Steps to Acquiring Your New Title
Place your title order online.
Pay by credit card or PayPal.
Send us the required documentation.
Receive your title!
It’s that easy! Get started now!